Clogging the Build Limit is a term when a player, in Multiplayer, place enough structures to keep other player from building other structures. Teams have 32 structures that can be placed until the build limit is clogged
Stratagy / TipsEdit
- Try not to clog up the build limit
- Even though you can build 32 structures on each team, there are 16 players, so if everyone shares, that's 2 building per player.
- Put some strategic players in front of B&B, and have those players can share loadouts
- Be polite & try to keep other players from being mean & bossy by clogging the build limit
- When placing structures be careful to not to over build.
- You only need one vehicle structure in one place
- Placing defensive structures is a good move when building, so instead of 3 garages in one place put 1 garage & a few Beam , Auto , or Flak turrets to defend the place.
- When starting place defencive building first then offencive keeps you defended & well equiped. Or you can build offencive first as your defence.
- Try to expand first to keep your structures closer to the enemy to attack, & it keeps you from building structures closer to your base witch is good, but your in one place for the enemy to attack & makes you clog up the build limit. That also lets you choke the enemy and keeps them from victory.
- Building structures fast is good then you could sell your structures when you expand, or more barbarically destroy them.
- Air Supiriority is also good at defence and offence.