|Location||Found on Map|
|Color|| Dark Blue
(Sometimes described purple)
|Pickup||+ 200 Ammo|
|Ammo Box||+ 100 Ammo|
|Rounds Per Clip | (Max Ammo)|
|200 | (200)|
|Range|| Effective at point-blank to|
The Grinder is a two-handed gun with three rotating grinders at the front. The grinders spin in opposite directions when the gun is fired, creating a highly incendiary shower of sparks and fire.
The Grinder's main role is anti-vehicle and structure, and its high-powered streams of sparks can accomplish just that. The stream has a charge up of one second, but the damage dealt is impressive. The stream itself stretches a few feet out from the gun before dissipating.
Earning kills with the Grinder increases your mastery of it.
|75 Kills||500 Kills||1000 Kills|
- The Grinder is somewhat effective at extinguishing troops, but only at closer ranges. The Union Shotgun may work better in these scenarios, but the grinder is a constant stream of damage with a slightly longer range in comparison.
- The real power of the Grinder is its ability to take out structures and vehicles. Infiltrate an enemy base with one to see its true destructive potential.
- When using against troops, stay close and stay on target and it can kill in an instant.
- The Grinder "replaces" the Flamethrower (Flamethrower, Man-Portable, Type 2) from Warhawk.
- Mathematically, the Grinder has the highest potential overall DPS (Damage Per Second) in the game.
|Troop Weapons in Starhawk|
| Galloway Revolver • Grinder • Kinetic Rifle • LR-3 Railgun|
M.A.W. Rocket Launcher • R-Sec Proximity Charge • Union Shotgun • Welding Torch
|Knife • Tetranite Grenade|