In TDM, two teams aim to kill each other with the large arsenal of weapons at their disposal. One point is gained for each kill. Gameplay continues until one team wins.
There are two different ways to win TDM.
- The team with the most kills when time runs out wins.
- The team who reaches the score limit first wins.
Next Kill WinsEdit
Next Kill Wins is enacted in case of a tie. The name is self-explanatory: the team that gets the next kill wins the game.
|Win your first Team Deathmatch game.|
|Win 100 Team Deathmatch games.|
|Play a perfect Team Deathmatch game (top player, no deaths).|
- You can play the game either offensively or defensively. If offense, seek out enemies to kill. If defense, wait for the enemies to come to you.
- When playing offensively, build some structures, but save some for those who want to stay back at the base.
- When playing defensively, keep your structures spread apart, but not too far. Keep them compact amd they can all be quickly destroyed. Also, keep a balance between anti-air and anti-ground weapons.
- Try switching roles mid-game. Often times, the team that fails to be aggressive enough in its offense gets cornered into a Base Ravaging!
|Prospector • Capture the Flag • Team Deathmatch • Deathmatch • Zones|