Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Uplink is a navigation device used as the menu and user interface for Starhawk.
In the StoryEdit
The Uplink is very common in the Starhawk universe as a communications device. It is the equivalent of a modern-day smart phone or tablet computer.
The Uplink is pulled up when Multiplayer is selected from the Main Menu. From here, player can access a number of features:
- Campaign - The single-player campaign.
- Quick Match - Starhawk's version of matchmaking.
- Game List - View the list of servers. Features filters and sorters to find the game you desire.
- Create Game - Allows you to create your own server.
- Co-op - Access Prospector mode.
- Customization - Customize your character and vehicles.
- Skills - Purchase skills that augment your abilities in battle. (Only accessible in-match, unknown if glitch will be fixed)
- Settings - Settings for the game.
- News - View news from LightBox Interactive.
- Clan - A robust clan feature.
- Calendar - View upcoming events.
- Leaderboard - View the top players.
- Inbox - View game invites and clan invites.
- MP Homeworld - Enter a lobby where you can freely build and invite friends.
- Split Screen - Allow a second user on your console to join.
- Explore - Explore the maps safely by yourself.
- Respawn - Commit suicide and redeploy.
- Switch Teams - Switch to the other team.
- Quit Game - Quits the current session and returns you to the Main Menu.